Designed to outperform in city challenges, the Pulsar 150 is powered by a twin-spark DST-i engine for better power delivery, practicality from improved mileage, a durable build and advanced features that easily put you ahead of competition.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR 150
4 Stroke DTSi Twin-Spark 150 cc Engine
Ride easily through jams and zoom past open freeways, with a revolutionary DTSi engine which deliver superior power and of torque. A digital CDI unit and the twin spark system ensure optimal fuel combustion and stable power delivery.
Leave crowds behind with better pick up from advanced ExhausTEC which boosts torque even at low RPM.
12 V full DC headlamp
Ride by night with clear visibility from a 12V full DC headlamp that throws a consistent beam at any speed.
Disc Brake & Tubeless Tyres
Improved control and responsive braking from a 260mm front disc and 130mm rear drum brake, coupled with tubeless tyres for safe rides within city limits or confident spins beyond.
One glance, and you see on-road statistics from an intelligent digital console with a low fuel indicator, neutral blinker, low battery display and self-cancelling indicator.
Nitrox Twin Suspension & Wider Tyres
Overcome terrain challenges and tricky riding patches with increased stability from advanced 5-way adjustable rear shock absorbers. The telescopic front fork with anti-friction bushing and a 1345mm broad wheelbase improve comfort for both rider and pillion.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4-stroke, DTS-i, air cooled, single cylinder
- Max Power: 17.02 @ 8500 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 14.22 @ 6500 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 178.06 cc
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 260 mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 90/90 x 17 - Tubeless
- Tyre Front: 130 mm Drum
- Tyre Rear: 120/80 x 17 – Tubeless
- Wheel Base: 1350 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2035 mm x 765 mm x 1115 mm
- Ground Clearance: 150 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, with anti-friction bush
- Kerb Weight: 147 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 15 L (3.2 L reserve, 2 L usable)
- Suspension Rear: 5 way adjustable, Nitrox shock absorber
- System: 12 V Full DC
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): 35 W with 2 Pilot Lamps
- Head Lamp (High Beam): 35 W with 2 Pilot Lamps