Changing Lives Across 42 Countries
With a legacy of over 50 years of consumer trust, and preference in 42 different countries, the RE has more than 6 million satisfied owners.
One of the best business options worldwide
Due to its superior technology, best-in-class mileage and low maintenance, the RE is one of the best investment options, with a payback period as low as 9 months.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
What Powers the RE4S Petrol
Powered by the 200cc DTS-i engine, the RE is powerful in performance with 7.6kW power and 17Nm torque, making it unmatched in its ability to carry passengers and loads.
A reinforced high-strength steel alloy chassis enhances the RE’s structural rigidity to improve load carrying ability and increase life.
MUSCULAR SCUDO DESIGN
A Muscular Scudo Design with high-grade molded plastics makes the RE aesthetic. Dual headlamps help with better on-road visibility.
Ergonomically designed cabin
The cabin of the RE is ergonomically designed to reduce driver fatigue and offer a comfortable riding experience.
Car Type Seats
New car type seats of the RE offer maximum comfort to driver as well as the passengers. Heavy cushioning with contours helps reduce fatigue for both.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Twin Spark, 4 - stroke DTSi
- Max Power: Petrol: 8.1 @ 5000 +/- 250 (Kw @ RPM)
- Max Torque: Petrol: 18.0 @ 3500 +/- 250 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 198.88 cc
- Max Speed:65 km/h
- Clutch:Wet multidisc type
Brakes & Tyres
- Tyre Front: 4.00 -8 6 PR
- Tyre Rear: 4.00 -8 6 PR
- Break Type Front Hydraulic Expanding Friction Shoe Type
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic Expanding Friction Shoe Type
- Wheel Base: 2000 mm
- Frame Type: Reinforced Steel Alloy
- Length x Width x Height: 2635 mm x 1300 mm x 1710 mm
- Ground Clearance: 200 mm
- Suspension Front: Double Acting Hydraulic Shock Absorber
- Kerb Weight: 337 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): Petrol (8+1.5) litre
- Suspension Rear: Double Acting Hydraulic Shock Absorber
- Head Lamps: Dual Head Lamps